• You are here
  • Home
  • Celebs
  • Amy Winehouse's Toxicology Report Is In

Amy Winehouse's Toxicology
Report Is In

Amy Winehouse did not die of drug use. Contrary to many reports that came out stating Winehouse most likely passed away from a drug overdose due to her history with them, the toxicology report proves them wrong. Her family released the statement:

Toxicology results returned to the Winehouse family by authorities have confirmed that there were no illegal substances in Amy’s system at the time of her death. Results indicate that alcohol was present but it cannot be determined as yet if it played a role in her death. The family would like to thank the police and coroner for their continuing thorough investigations and for keeping them informed throughout the process. They await the outcome of the inquest in October

About bff