It’s August and September is approaching us in less than 2 weeks and we all know first impressions are BIG! But don’t worry, we’ve got your covered (because that’s what BFFs are for!) Here’s a makeup trend that is sure to have all eyes on you: Purple Haze. There’s no denying it, arresting shades of bright orchid, mauve, plum and eggplant are delivering purple power to fall 2010 makeup trends, presenting obsession-worthy color to eyes, lips, and nails.
Try any one of these tools for casting a purple gaze:
- L’Oreal Paris Studio Secrets Professional Metallic Shadow Duo in Electrified, $8,
- Tarte EmphasEYES Aqua-Gel eyeliner in Plum, $18.
- M.A.C. Palace Pedigree lipstick in Cunning, $14
- Dior Serum de Rouge in Plum Serum, $32,
- Orly Plastix Nail Polish in Purple Pleather, $7.50
- M.A.C. nail polish in Concubine, $12
Got some more suggestions? Don’t forget to drop a line below!