Getting in the mood for fall and one of our favorite Holidays we stumbled upon these absolutely adorable party treats. Like s’mores pops these are treats on a stick, Rice Krispie Ghosts, and are so simple to make.
- Whip up a batch of Rice Krispies, according to the Rice Krispie Box
- Flatten the mixture on a cookie sheet.
- When they are cooled yet not hard, take a ghost or tombstone shaped cookie cutter and cut out your ghosts and inset the popsicle/lollipop sticks.
- When they have fully cooled dip them in melted white chocolate or almond bark and add mini chocolate chips for eyes.
- Let the chocolate fully harden before serving.
These are a spook-tacular way to add whimsy to your fall parties!