Hey BFF’ers, Happy Columbus Day! One way you can take advantage of a day off from school: gather your best buds and have a cupcake bash! Here’s a fun and easy way to decorate your cupcakes (plus, they’re super cute too!).
Things You’ll Need:
- Frosted cupcakes
- Flower design (you can draw this by hand or print one out)
- Cookie sheet
- Wax paper
- Colored candy melts (at least 3 different colors)
- Ziploc bag
- Place your flower design on top of the cookie sheet. Then cover with wax paper.
- Use (unmelted) candy melts as the center of each flower
- Melt candy (of a different color) and using a ziploc bag with the corner cut off, trace the outline of the flowers with the coating
- Using the third color of candy (melted), fill in the flower petals
- Put your candy melt flowers in the freezer to harden
- Remove and flip them over to reveal the flat side. Place a flower on each of your frosted cupcakes.
*If you want to get a head start on cute or creepy Halloween cupcake ideas, check these out too:
|Friendly Ghost Cupcakes|
|Creepy Crawly Spider Cupcakes|
|Spooky Cauldron Cupcakes|
Happy baking! 😉