What can’t you do with cookie dough? Answer: nothing. You can literally do and make anything with the right cookie dough. Today I made cookie bowls! They are great, make a batch and freeze them unfilled, you can fill them later with anything; ice cream, pudding, cheese cakes, really any dessert that pairs well with a chocolate chip cookie. Here is what to do!
- I used the directions on the bag of chocolate chips, or you can buy pre made dough, chill the dough for 10 minutes
- Wrap tin foils around the convex side of a cupcake or muffin tins.
- Roll out the dough (1/18th an inch thick) and cut into circles.
- Drape over the inverted cups, smoothing and trimming to fit.
- Cook for 10 to 12 minutes
- Allow cooling for 10 minutes, then carefully remove the cups; remove the foil only when completely cooled.
Fill instantly or freeze and enjoy later! Your guests (or just you) will be VERY satisfied!