We have the solution for the internal debate every birthday party go-er has, ice cream or cake? It is…Cupcake cones! These are so easy to make, and like our Bagel Bite Bar, they are easy for each guest to customize.
You will need:
- 1 box Cake Mix (we love Betty Crocker Rainbow chip or Pillsbury Funfetti!) Plus the ingredients called for on the box
- 24 flat bottom ice cream cones
- A selection of frostings, so your guests can choose their favorite
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place paper baking cups in each of the spots on the muffin tray.
- Make the cake batter as directed on box. Divide among the muffin cups and place ice cream cone upside down in each cup.
- Bake 16-22 minutes. Cool completely for about 30 minutes.
- Flip over and arrange the cones on a tray.
Put the tray with unfrosted cupcake cones, frosting containers, and different candies and sprinkles for toppings on a long table. Have your friends make their own perfect cup cake cone! YUM
PS If you are really craving the cold, have some ice cream laid out as well—just in case!