What you’ll need:
- Fabric Dye
- White t-shirt
- 3-Gallon plastic bin or bucket or a stainless steel sink
- Plastic cover or tablecloth
How to DIY it:
- Wash and Dry the t-shirt
- Prepare Dye: follow the instructions on the box
- Pour dye solution into a 3-gallon plastic bin or container. You can also use a stainless steel sink.
- Wet shirt and squeeze out excess water.
- Lower the shirt as high as you want the dye to go. Don’t let it soak up too much though! Start to slowly lift it right away. (You can pause in the middle and at the end to make a stronger color change.)
- Let it sit over night (put the cloth down first!) The next day wash it in hot water.
- ENJOY your totally awesome ombré t-shirt.
Try it with your BFF on the next rainy day!
Photo credit and inspiration from: http://witandwhistle.com/blog/