One of our favorite things about fall is an early morning run. I know it seems a little bit odd, but we are telling you, getting your work out out of the way in the morning is the best way to make sure you ACTUALLY work out. The gym is a little cramped, why spend 30 minutes on a treadmill when you could be enjoying a beautiful tree lined path, or a waterside run. To help you get up and get motivated we created this little playlist, we’ve run to it, we love it, and we think you will to.
- The Lion, The Beast, The Beat by Grace Potter and the Nocturnals
- Bangarang by Skrillex and Sirah
- Good Girl by Carrie Underwood
- Levels by Avicii
- Cops and Robbers by Bean (BFF favorite)
- Brokenhearted by Karmen
- Body Language by Social Studies
- Firework by Katy Perry
- Hummingbird Heartbeat by Katy Perry (LOVE)
- Danza Kuduro by Don Omar and Lucenzo
- Anything Could Happen by Ellie Goulding (Pre Order Halycon TODAY on iTunes)
These songs will have your spirits lifted, your heart beating, and your legs racing in now time! Happy Monday!