There’s a storm a coming. As most of the country prepares to hole up in their homes with water, candles, flashlights, and (for those 21+) wine, we have been focusing on the more important aspects of Hurricane prep. Entertainment necessities are extremely important. DVDs, TV (until the power goes out), books, and music are all important elements to make your day go by a little easier in the storm.
We are watching: Moon Rise Kingdom and The Food Network
We are reading: (Or should we say re-reading) The Hunger Games and Game of Thrones Series
We are listening to: Our Hurricane Sandy Playlist!
1. ”Blowin’ in the Wind” Bob Dylan
2. “Rock You Like a Hurricane” Scorpion
3. “Storm Warning” Hunter Hayes
4. “It’s Raining Men” The Weather Girls
5. “Set Fire to the Rain” Adele
6. “Good Summer Rain” Various Artists
7. “Right as Rain” Adele
8. “A Year Without Rain” Selena Gomez
9. “Rain Over Me” (Feat Marc Anthony) Pitbull
10. “Rain” MIKA
Turn it up and ride out the storm! Stay Safe!!