Pizza and cookies are two of easiest crowd-pleasing foods to prepare for a party. We had the **brilliant** idea to combine the two. No, we did not switch out the peperoni for some chocolate chips. Instead, we looked around on the Internet and found this delicious recipe for Peanut Butter Cookie Pizza from the aptly named website delish.com. Allergic to peanuts? Switch out the Reese’s candy for other chocolaty treats like Twix or Milky Way.
What you need
- 1 package(s) (16 1/2-oz.) refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- cup(s) chocolate chips
- cup(s) (such as Reese’s) chopped chocolate peanut butter cups
- cup(s) (such as Reese’s) candy-coated peanut butter pieces
**The last two can be substituted for allergies. If you are planning on making it AT the party you can have lots of options for the guests to choose from!**
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Break up cookie dough and press evenly over the bottom of an ungreased 12-inch pizza pan or 9” x 13” baking pan.
- Bake cookie 12 to 18 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove from oven and immediately sprinkle chocolate chips on top. Let stand to soften chips, then spread evenly over crust.
- Let cool slightly, then sprinkle candies evenly over crust. Cut into wedges; serve warm or at room temperature.