We don’t even know how to get all this information in one post. The Kardashian wedding lived up to the hype! Kim looked stunning, and very Armenian, in a custom made Vera Wang dress. The strapless gown featured a full, tulle skirt, basque waist, and hand-pieced Chantilly lace applique on the bodice and train. Mrs. Humphries accessorized her wedding look with a small white bouquet, Guiseppe Zanotti shoes, and a diamond head piece. Lorainne Schwartz, the celebrity jeweler who designed her 20.5 carat engagement ring, also made matching wedding bands for the newlyweds. Kris looked dashing as well in a white Ermenegildo Zegna jacket and bowtie.
As previously reported, bridesmaid’s Kourtney and Khloe, did not wear green. They both, along with momager Kris Jenner, matched the black and white themed wedding with long, strapless dresses all made by Vera Wang.
More details of the star-studded event:
– Wedding favors included a Kim & Kris scribble pad, and a white pashmina with, of course, Mr. & Mrs. Humphries stitched into it.
– Kim changed into two different Vera Wang dresses after the ceremony. The first change was into an ivory, Georgette mermaid-style gown with Chantilly lace on the bodice and hand sewn organza petals on the skirt. The final dress of the evening was an ivory crepe-back, v-neck satin gown with a circle skirt.
– The event was catered by Wolfgang Puck and the food sounded amazing! The meal included a buffalo mozzarella and heirloom tomato salad, roast chicken with Yukon gold potatoes and brussels sprouts with summer truffles.
– Even though Kim had no last minute jitters, Kris supposedly whispered to his groomsmen, “I’m nervous”, right before the bride walked down the aisle.
– Can’t wait to see the event for yourself? Us, too! E! will be airing a two night wedding special beginning on October 9th. For now, check out the exclusive wedding reel for E! Online below!