Today Food Friday is all about cookies! (Who doesn’t love cookies??) These aren’t your ordinary cookies. These are stuffed cookies. Double yum. First up (perfect for the fall) PEEPS FILLED COOKIES!
What you need:
2 16.5 ounce packages chocolate chip cookie dough, cold
1 Package Peeps (should have 12 peeps)
1 Dozen mini salted pretzels
What you do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line two cookie sheets with parchment paper
- Place a large scoop of cookie dough on the parchment paper and flatten, must be big enough for the entire peep to fit inside. Put the pretzel on the dough and press down, put the peep on the pretzel.
- Take another large scoop of dough and mold it around the peep and pretzel, must sure you cover it completely with dough.
- Repeat the process with six cookie dough balls on each sheet
- Bake 13-15 minutes
- Allow to cool before you serve to your BFFs
YUM a sticky sweet peep inside a crunchy cookie, we cannot wait to try!
Recipe courtesy of Keep it Sweet…a blog ALL about desserts!