Leaving the comforts of home to head off to college can be a scary experience for any girl. Don’t know anyone at your university? Getting set up with a random roommate? Bff.tv has your back with four old-school ways for you and your new friend to get to know each other better.
- Question Game- The question game has been around forever (we’re willing to bet your parents played it during their college days!). It is a great way to get to know each other and discuss random topics without feeling awkward. Start with these…
- If you won the lottery, what would you buy?
- What is your favorite movie?
- What is your dream job?
- What do you like to do in your free time?
- Play board games! This is a great way for you and your roommates to share some laughs and bond over being silly. Being able to laugh with one another (or even laugh at each other) is a step closer to becoming friends.
- Feeling a little daring? Want to know a little bit more about each other and feel threatened to ask? Play the hit game that is featured at every slumber party: truth or dare!
- Are you and your roommate living in a new state? Not really familiar with the city? Go out and explore! Grab a bite to eat at a new restaurant, or simply wander the campus to find out where the cutest guys hang out. Sometimes getting lost with one another is a great way to get a feel for your new home. While adventuring around there is always time to play “I spy with my little eye”, which will draw your attention to the not-so noticeable things the city has to offer.