September 8th marks the first official day of Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in NYC — and what better way to kick off the event than with some late night shopping! Fashion’s Night Out is an after hour shopping extravaganza that takes place worldwide from Manhattan to Milan! This year marks the third year of this amazing event which brings together celebs, designers and shoppers for an evening filled with shopping and fun.
It’s also a perfect night for Star-gazing!
Want to catch your fave celeb? Here are just a few places for you to check out if you happen to be in NY or LA!
NEW YORK CITY
*Bloomingdale’s: Stylist Rachel Zoe (6:30-7:30 p.m.)
*Coach: Saturday Night Live’s Seth Myers (7-9 p.m.)
* DASH: Kim and Kourtney Kardashian, Jersey Shore’s DJ Pauly D (6-8 p.m.)
* Dolce&Gabbana: Justin Bieber (6-11 p.m.)
* Lucky Brand: Project Runway’s Tim Gunn (6-11 p.m.)
* Manolo Blahnik: Sarah Jessica Parker (6-11 p.m.)
* Marc Jacobs: Dakota Fanning (6-10 p.m.)
* New York & Company: Real Housewives of NY stars Countess LuAnn de Lesseps, Kelly Killoren Bensimon and Ramona Singer (6-10 p.m.)
* Saks Fifth Avenue: Kris Humphries (6:30-10 p.m.), Ne-Yo (8-9 p.m.)
* The Beverly Center: Nicole Richie (5-11 p.m.)
* The Grove: Lauren Conrad (7-8 p.m.)
* Westfield Topandga Canyon: Tori Spelling (6:30 p.m.)
To find out what’s happening near you visit: http://www.fashionnightout.com/