Ever considered studying abroad? Many high schools and colleges are now granting students the opportunity to broaden their horizons via study abroad and student exchange programs. If you are back and forth on whether studying abroad is for you, consider the following:
- You can learn about new cultures from natives instead of a textbook.
- You will meet a lot of interesting people who can make a lasting impression on your life.
- You can experiment with a new hobby, such as photography in London or cooking in Tuscany.
- You can take weekend trips to neighboring countries.
- You will have unforgettable experiences.
- When else will you have an opportunity to leave the country for an extended period of time?
Convinced yet? Talk to a guidance counselor or adviser to learn about your options.
Studied abroad in the past? Tell us about your experiences!