We’re hearing reports that fifties fashion is back. We know, we know….you weren’t even alive in the 1950’s! Don’t worry, BFFers, because we’ve got you covered with all you need to know to assemble a fabulous ’50’s inspired outfit!
- Add pearls! Pearls add class and femininity to any ensamble, whether it be in the form of simple earrings, a dangling necklace, or a delicate bracelet. Forever 21 carries some fabulously affordable faux’s!
- Think A-line skirts and dresses. This shape will flatter any body type and is appropriate for both day and night. Don’t forget to add a belt to accentuate your waist! Find great selections of this timeless shape at The Gap and J. Crew.
- Put your scarves to good use! Tie a simple silk scarf around your neck to add a pop of color to an outfit, or cover up a bad hair day by using the scarf as a headband. The bolder the print, the better!
- Paint that pout red! Crimson lips are all the rage this season. Keep the rest of your makeup simple to avoid looking overdone.
- Get inspired by Mad Men! Let’s face it…those ladies never fail to look stunning.
Will you be embracing the ’50’s fall fad? Let us know!