Now that you’ve done your cardio for the day, it is time to focus on that ever-pesky core. Crunches are the ultimate bait and switch workout move. They promise you a good outcome, but with little or no real results. We have uncovered, thanks again to our friends at Shape, three awesome abs busting moves.
- Walkout from push-up position
- Start in push up position with hands wider then shoulders
- Walk hands out as far as possible, then walk back, repeat 10-12 X
- Side Planks
- Lie on your side elbow directly under the shoulder and legs stacked
- Lift up on your elbow and feet, so that your body makes a diagonal. Hold for 30 seconds and repeat on right side.
- Mountain Climber
- Start in a push up position
- Alternate bringing knees into your chest, go for 30 second, and repeat.
Whew! Pair that with the 30-Minute Cardio Blast and you’ll be sore (but not sorry) tomorrow!